Ffynnon Taf

Ffynnon Taf

Monday 1 November 2010

Welcome back!

I would like to welcome back all our children and staff for the second half of the Autumn term. I hope you all had an enjoyable week off and are ready for a very busy seven weeks. It was good to see so many of you during our parents' evenings and your feedback has been informative and useful for both myself and the teachers - we hope you found the sessions worthwhile too!

It's only the 1st November but as you know Christmas sneaks up on us very quickly and as a school we will be starting our preparations for the festive season very soon. I'm sure mums and dads have lots planned as well so I thought I might be wise to remind you of the key dates for this half term:

Friday 5th November - Class 4 Assembly 'Bonfire Night'
Friday 5th November - Deadline for 'Operation Christmas Child' shoeboxes
Monday 8th - Thursday 11th November - Book Fair in school hall
Friday 12th November - Classes 1,2 & 3 - New Theatre to see 'Room on the Broom'
Friday 19th November - Children in Need - details to follow
Friday 26th November - Class 3 Assembly 'Africa'
Friday 3rd December - Taffs Well Christmas Procession - details to follow
Tuesday 7th December - Infant Christmas Production (morning)
Tuesday 7th December - Junior Christmas Production (afternoon)
Wednesday 8th December - Infant Christmas Production (afternoon)
Wednesday 8th December - Junior Christmas Production (evening)
Friday 10th December - Christmas Fete
Friday 17th December - School Disco

I'm sure more will be added as we go through the term but I will keep you updated using the blog. As usual, if you have any questions or concerns - please contact me in school!

Mr Worth