Ffynnon Taf

Ffynnon Taf

Friday 3 September 2010

Welcome back!


As the new Headteacher of Ffynnon Taf, I would like to introduce myself, and welcome back all the staff and children for the new school year. I feel extremely honoured to have been appointed as head of such a highly regarded school and I would like to say a big thank you to Mrs Reynolds for all the support and advice she has given over the last few months - I can see why she will be greatly missed by all in our school community. She has worked tirelessly in developing the school and the children themselves and I aim to continue working with the very dedicated staff in building on those excellent foundations.

I will write again next week to let you know about some of the exciting things happening this term as well as some new developments in how we will be communicating with you. I look forward to meeting you all over the coming weeks. In the meantime should you have any questions or queries, or just want to say hello, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Mr Worth