Ffynnon Taf

Ffynnon Taf

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Thank you, everyone!

My last few days in school, although very, very emotional were absolutely brilliant!! I will never forget the kind words and warm wishes from pupils, parents, governors, LEA officers, friends and ex-colleagues as I ended my 13 years at Ffynnon Taf Primary and 36 years of teaching. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the fabulous Tiffany jewellery ( the necklace, bracelet and earrings which will always remind me of my days at the school whenever I wear them) and I'd also like to thank the staff for their lovely gift and surprise party - it was a real treat to meet up with so many people I'd worked with over the years.
As my days as headteacher of Ffynnon Taf are coming to an end (yes.... I'm still officially head until 31st August!) I want to wish a number of people the best of luck. Firstly, Year 6 who will be starting the new term at the comprehensive school -they are more than ready to move on to the next stage of their education; the brilliant staff and children who will be returning to Ffynnon Taf in September and who I know will be working extremely hard throughout the year and finally Mr Worth, the new headteacher who might be a little nervous, but who I know will be supported well by everybody connected to the school.
I will post one more blog before the beginning of term (this will be Friday 3rd September for the children) but for now, thank you again and my very best wishes to all!!

Mrs. Reynolds