Ffynnon Taf

Ffynnon Taf

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Welcome back

I'd like to welcome everyone back to school for the Summer term, which is usually a very busy term indeed. This is the last term in Ffynnon Taf for our Year 6 children but also , as many of you by now know, it is the last term for me! I will be retiring at the end of the Summer term after 36 years of working in education - 13 years of which were as Headteacher in Ffynnon Taf.
The Governors will be appointing a new headteacher shortly and you will have news of whoever takes over from me as soon as we know who that person is. I will say more at the end of the term, but I can honestly say that I will really miss this school, the children, staff and the whole community. There is a lovely atmosphere in the school, it's in a beautiful location with fabulous grounds, it's had a very good Estyn inspection report and the staff all work conscientiously to provide the best education for all pupils - so whoever has the headship of the school will be very lucky indeed!!

and now......
....here are some dates for the term :
Monday 3rd May - Spring Bank Hoilday
Monday 31st May - Friday 4th June - Whitsun Holidays
Teacher Training Day - Monday 7th June
Friday 16th July - End of term

Mrs Reynolds